BBQ Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
(Easy. Healthy. Delicious. One pot. Recipe courtesy of Amber.)Cooked chicken breast or tenders (I like it shredded, but it's good diced, too)
Red Onion - chopped
1 Can Black Beans
Frozen Corn
Favorite BBQ Sauce (Our pick is Trader Joe's Bold & Smokey Kansas City Style)
Flour Tortillas
Brown red onion in large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken, black beans, corn, and about 1/2 c. or so of BBQ sauce. (Amounts vary depending on taste - I chop half a red onion, add a couple handfuls of frozen corn, and extra BBQ sauce). Simmer until all ingredients are mixed together and warmed through. This is the filling for your warm flour tortillas. Wrap it all up, and voila. Adam likes them with shredded sharp cheddar or a little sour cream. Serve with a green salad or vegetable. Enjoy! (And enjoy how easy the clean-up is, too).


5 comments:
YUMMMM!!! So easy and so good. I like yellow onions though. It's actually from my friend Genine, but I'll be glad to take credit. Hehe...
And cool new seat for Tyler. A booster with a 5 point harness. Genius.
How funny, I made totillas last night too, but these i have got to try!;-)
Thanks for sharing!
oh yum...you just reminded me of this recipe and chedder is the perfect addition...maybe i'll make it this weekend...maybe tomorrow:)
SOooooo did you freeze some up for when I am at your house??? It sounds delicious.
Yea you posted it! Thanks I will make them tonight.
We are home now. So glad we got to see you and hang out like old times. Miss it already...
Post a Comment