Unfortunately it only temporarily solved our fuss issues. Tonight I picked up this book thanks to an early birthday present from my Encino Girls. Kids are in bed. Adam is home early. A little 17 Again. Things are already looking up. On to better days and waking up to (hopefully) whine-free children... Okay, and a grump-free me, too.Friday, August 14, 2009
Bad Moods and More Cupcakes
Unfortunately it only temporarily solved our fuss issues. Tonight I picked up this book thanks to an early birthday present from my Encino Girls. Kids are in bed. Adam is home early. A little 17 Again. Things are already looking up. On to better days and waking up to (hopefully) whine-free children... Okay, and a grump-free me, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am so jealous of all of your cupcake excursions. i hope that you did wake up to a better day!!!
I need to hear what you think about the book. I read a few years ago and I found it a little frustrating....I'll explain why when you're done.
Tina - I'm slow getting into it so far. Not completely captivating yet.
Seriously, cupcakes make EVERYTHING better, even if it is only temporary :)
Post a Comment