Sunday, August 9, 2009

List

Must See:
A movie about food and blogging? I have to see this.

Must Read:

Must Do:
Confession: This pile of laundry has been sitting on my living room floor almost all weekend  long. Folding laundry is one of my least favorite chores (along with emptying the dishwasher - that's full of clean dishes right now, too). Better get started. And PS - Adam's script has a huge meeting tomorrow. Send happy thoughts his way. I'll report any good news.

6 comments:

Amber said...

I totally want to read "The time traveler's wife".

And I didn't know Adam submitted a script. I am out of touch. Good luck. We'll send good thoughts his way. Keep us posted.

Bailey said...

Looks like my to do list.

Adam and Ashley said...

So awesome! I'm planning to see the movie tonight, and I'll be reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" as soon as my mom is finished.

Lyndsay said...

Laundry and dishes, my two problem areas, as well. My laundry problem is I put the clean, wrinkled clothes in the dryer with a wet towel to "steam out the wrinkles." But then I repeatedly forget about them and have to keep "resteaming" them. And I also leave my clean dishes in the dishwasher for WAY too long. Ugh.

Claire said...

I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife on the plane back from Illinois. It was good.
I also want to see Julie and Julia! Let me know if you haven't seen it yet... maybe a girl's night?

Beth said...

Claire - definitely. I would love that.