Every Friday since Tyler was 15 months old we've gone to
music class. I
love this class. It never gets old. When I was looking to get Tyler into a music class I did
a lot of research, and thanks to a tip from my mom found
Music Together. The program is awesome (and I am kinda picky when it comes to music stuff - for obvious reasons). What's particularly wonderful in our area are the teachers. Patricia. Alina. They have been incredible with my kids. So creative and loving. Not over the top, or cheesy. I could go on and on. Worth every single penny we've spent. It's what I look forward to every single Friday.
Audrey under the parachute.

Tyler very serious playing the bells

Audrey dancing with Patricia

Me and my dance partner


Brother and sister, chillin' on the floor together

Had to include this shot of Audrey attempting to kick this poor little boy in the face. She is hard core, and can keep up with the oldest kid in the room.

At the end of class Patricia always lets the kids come up and touch the guitar.

1 comment:
Rocketship, Rocketship, flying through the air... man I still get that one stuck in my head once in a while. I loved going to music class with Tyler!!!
Post a Comment