I'm flying here today. Ready to turn 32 in New York City. I think that means it's going to be a great year, don't you? Many thanks to all of our babysitters and helping hands. Here's to a very safe trip, and fun times ahead.
NYC singer/actress turned LA stay-at-home mom and part-time music teacher. I keep busy toting my three kids around the city while trying to maintain order in our crazy little life. Married to wonderful Adam.
4 comments:
Hey Beth I saw your blog off of Hillary's, it's way cute! Have fun in New York....jealous!! I want a vacation!
Oh have fun! I'm a little bit jealous I must say.
Have fun! Ohhh NYC, my favorite place in the world! Good times, good times:-)
It sounds like the PERFECT way to ring in a Birthday. I know you're going to have fun---Can't wait to see pics! :)
Post a Comment