Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cupcakes Galore

Have you been to Crumbs Bake Shop yet? We went tonight and I might just have to go back until I've sampled every single flavor. Tonight we had Chocolate with Vanilla Buttercream, and White Chocolate Peppermint. Yummmmm.

7 comments:

Renee said...

That's on my list of things to do when I come out! Looks delish!

laurenpfaust said...

they just opened a crumbs near my house...those cupcakes are as big as my face - i'll have to stop in one day.

Tanya said...

yum, my normal self loves cupcakes, I can't wait to try this place when i'm back to me!!!

embot said...

Is that the one at the Americana? Ooooh, those sound good!

Bailey said...

We went to Crumbs before we moved. I always thought it was so funny that they opened right down the street from Sprinkles. I'm not going to lie I think we like Crumbs better.

Beth said...

Yeah, Emily - it was at the Americana. They weren't my favorite cupcakes ever (Magnolia Bakery - NYC), but the flavor selection is AMAZING. The best I've ever seen.

Sara said...

Do you know how I feel about cupcakes? Oh man...now I totally want a cupcake...