Belated photos from Tyler and Adam's camping trip to the Sierras last week.

They set up camp right by the water.

The campers: Grandpa Tait, Adam, and Tyler.

Gone Fishing.

Fishing with Grandpa.

Tired boy. And yes, clearly Bunny had to come on the camp out, too.

When he knows there's gonna be dirt, Tyler has to bring his trucks.

Feeding fish at the fish hatchery.
The boys had a great time. I'm glad at least one us is willing to take our kids camping to rough them up a bit. Give me a camp ground with a shower, and I'll be there next time. Maybe beach camping next summer? That I could get into. Tonight Adam broiled some of the trout they caught on their trip, seasoned with lemon, garlic, pepper, and olive oil. Delicious.


2 comments:
yum, that sounds so good, I wish Bryan would eat fish...I love camping, where exactly did they go, it looks like a good place, we should put it on our list for next year. I love camping!!!
Chris and I LOVE camping. I can't wait to go on family camping trips.
It's so adorable that they did a boys only camp out. I love that!
Post a Comment