We're home! We had a fantastic time. I'm just now beginning to organize the photos we took in the city. For now I'll leave you with these few.

Adriana and Jason. The most gorgeous bride and groom you've ever seen.



Adam is buying me a brownstone on this street someday. Just puttin' it out there.


Many more to come....


7 comments:
those building shots came out cool:)
It makes me want to go! Someday I will get there. Looks like you had fun!
Thanks to you Lauren. Don't worry I will post more pics of A's wedding. It was gorgeous.
Hope you had a great birthday! Love New York. Glad you had fun!
That is A LOT of people! Wow.
Can't wait to see more pictures. I love the last one of you and Adam together. SO cute.
great pictures. I want to visit you when you guys move to your brownstone :). I can't wait to see more pics
All are welcome at the brownstone. Someday... Sigh.
Post a Comment