I am not a huge vanilla person, so I'm not sure why I'm totally into this stuff right now, but I am. It is making me and my house smell quite yummy. It also reminds me of this gift idea from last holiday season. I love it. Not sure if I have it in me to dedicate the time, but definitely a contender for some holiday gifts this year.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Mmmmm Vanilla
I am not a huge vanilla person, so I'm not sure why I'm totally into this stuff right now, but I am. It is making me and my house smell quite yummy. It also reminds me of this gift idea from last holiday season. I love it. Not sure if I have it in me to dedicate the time, but definitely a contender for some holiday gifts this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have never liked vanilla. But B&B's Warm Vanilla Suger=totally different! I love it.
Post a Comment