Do you like our pumpkin? I will send you a box full of leftover Halloween candy if you can guess what it is. (No scrolling down to cheat).

Pretty hard if you don't watch a certain Disney cartoon. Here's a hint:
It's Rocket from Little Einsteins. Can you see it? Tyler requested it, and Daddy delivered. Now that's a good dad, and master pumpkin carver.

Pretty hard if you don't watch a certain Disney cartoon. Here's a hint:
It's Rocket from Little Einsteins. Can you see it? Tyler requested it, and Daddy delivered. Now that's a good dad, and master pumpkin carver.


6 comments:
I totally got it :) It looks awesome! No candy for us please - we have more than the kids can eat even with some help from Nick and I. Okay, mostly me. I steal Junior Mints and Three Musketeers.
wow...way to go adam! that's pretty impressive! so wait, there's no prize?
OHhhh in our house Rocket is like FAMILY! Isabella loves loves that show. I love it too, since it has given her a love of classical music and instruments too. Adam did a great job!
Cat - it really is such a great show. And both of my kids get into it with the "pat, pat, pat" and such.
Awesome pumpkin. That had to take some skills!
cool.
Post a Comment