It's raining in LA today. In case you're wondering, that's a big deal. It never rains here. Ever. This is what a kid does when it's raining in LA. Stares out the window. Well that and splashes in puddles, and gets soaked (since clearly we don't own an umbrella). I've never loved rainy days more.


6 comments:
We've been doing the same thing at our house and I have loved it! I wish there were more rainy days in LA.
That's an adorable pic. I went for a walk in the rain today (with out an umbrella) It felt great!!! ;)
You guys... this is why I love LA when it rains. We appreciate it so much. I don't even want an umbrella it feels so good.
People think I'm crazy when I get excited about the rain here. Guess they've never lived in LA...
we played in the puddles yesterday and will today too. We got to wear our rainboots with a purpose that we bought to go to the snow last year, lol. It is so fun!!!
I really love that photo, too! I can barely imagine rain in LA...I honestly don't think it's ever rained when I've been there!
Post a Comment