Monday, October 26, 2009

Farm Kids

We spent the morning at Underwood Family Farms, our last pumpkin patch stop of the season. The main event was the hayride. Tyler's been talking about it for three weeks straight. I think the ride lived up to his expectations.




Playground fun
Feeding carrots to the sheep
Tractor ride
Audrey and I shopped the farm stand and picked up some heirloom tomatoes, peppers, salad greens, snap peas, and strawberries for a dinner salad. I also ended up with the apples she grabbed and took a bite of.
My little apple lover

3 comments:

laurenpfaust said...

wow...the sky is SO BLUE! jealous!!! what a gorgeous day...and that apple is as big as audrey is:)

Beth said...

Lauren - It was HOT! Like my face was melting off hot! Too hot. I would've liked a little more fall in the air, but it really is beautiful out here.

Renee said...

So jealous!! I miss Underwood!.