Thursday, October 8, 2009

Silly

The latest with Tyler is he finds me in the house and says, "Hey Mommy, do you want to see something silly?", and then does something only a three year old thinks is funny - like make a strange noise, speak jibberish, jump up and down. Of course I pretend this is the funniest thing I've seen all day, (one reason why I knew it was time for preschool - he could find fellow three year old friends who truly think he is hilarious). Today he said, "Mommy take a picture of something silly". Then he posed. This was that something:
Nothing like being three.

1 comment:

laurenpfaust said...

i too walk around the house with my shirt over my face...but no one really thinks its silly :(

hehe
love you ty!

ps, have you seen the new cheerios commercial with a big brother and little sister playing blocks? the little sis knocks his tower over and the big bro says "is she going to live here long?" it's totally audrey and tyler...so cute!