Thursday, October 22, 2009
Gallery
Like every kid in preschool Tyler comes home with a lot of artwork. Which is awesome... and I love it... but really, what do you save, what do you throw out? I've been wanting to find a creative way to display some of his stuff (at least temporarily give them their moment to shine). Our fridge is hiding in the corner of the kitchen, covered in ABC and dinosaur magnets - not ideal for artwork. Thanks to my friend Carrie, who guest-posted on Design Mom, I found these clothesline clips.
This is exactly the sort of thing I was gonna try to create on my own, but not having a love for crafting, I was happy to order on line. We got the Bird Art Clips and they are adorable. Going up in the kids room this weekend. Tyler is already excited to display his latest masterpieces. And PS - if you're interested in ordering, they're offering free shipping right now - and what a great website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment