We have a stalemate at our house when it comes to breakfast for dinner. I like it. Adam doesn't. Tonight I won. Primarily because of Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix. This stuff is good! It's seasonal, so I highly suggest running to your nearest TJs and grabbing several boxes. (If you don't have one nearby, I need to send you a care package). We made the waffles (mostly because I am a terrible pancake maker), with sausage, turkey bacon, fruit salad, and plenty of butter and syrup. Delicious. And PS - My pumpkin butter is on the stove right now. Can you imagine how amazing my house smells?
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Breakfast for Dinner
We have a stalemate at our house when it comes to breakfast for dinner. I like it. Adam doesn't. Tonight I won. Primarily because of Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix. This stuff is good! It's seasonal, so I highly suggest running to your nearest TJs and grabbing several boxes. (If you don't have one nearby, I need to send you a care package). We made the waffles (mostly because I am a terrible pancake maker), with sausage, turkey bacon, fruit salad, and plenty of butter and syrup. Delicious. And PS - My pumpkin butter is on the stove right now. Can you imagine how amazing my house smells?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Can you believe Utah does not have a Trader Joes. I'm dying!!! Sounds delicious! Breakfast is always good for dinner.
YUM. Breakfast for dinner is the best.
Yeah, that mix is amazing!!
Ummmmmm...I think I am going to copy you for dinner tonight :) YUM!
Post a Comment