Sigh... if only it were this easy - baby could be dropped on my doorstep. Heading to the hospital late tonight. I'm anxious. Excited. A little nervous. Any "good luck", super-uplifting, or make-me-laugh-despite-the-contractions, hilarious texts welcomed day or night. Hoping for a speedy, safe delivery, and that we'll be holding this baby boy in our arms soon. See ya on the flip side.Thursday, November 10, 2011
Time for Baby
Sigh... if only it were this easy - baby could be dropped on my doorstep. Heading to the hospital late tonight. I'm anxious. Excited. A little nervous. Any "good luck", super-uplifting, or make-me-laugh-despite-the-contractions, hilarious texts welcomed day or night. Hoping for a speedy, safe delivery, and that we'll be holding this baby boy in our arms soon. See ya on the flip side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sooooooooo excited for you to have your body back.. er... ah... I mean for you to have this miracle of a baby...
xoxoxox
Yay! Thinking of you!
Ha! And if only I would feel like I have my body that quickly. Although Adam says that having a baby is the best diet ever. When else can you lose 10 lbs. in one day and it be totally normal.
I am stalking you, Beth! Dying to know the news...Love you!
Such a happy, happy day--this boy's arrival. We love you and can't WAIT to meet him!!
Post a Comment